Here's a direct grab from the Climate Counts page:
Climate Counts use a 0-to-100 point scale and 22 criteria to determine if companies have:
- MEASURED their climate "footprint"
- REDUCED their impact on global warming
- SUPPORTED (or suggest intent to block) progressive climate legislation
- Publicly DISCLOSED their climate actions clearly and comprehensively
Corporate climate leadership matters!
- Let businesses know that climate does count. Want them to do better? Tell them. Excited about their leadership? Let them know that, too.
- Of course, please support high-ranked companies when you shop and invest.
- Tell your friends, colleagues, and family to join you in supporting companies that are taking responsibility for climate change.