Friday, October 18, 2013

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

I've been tweeting for a month or so now, and have 81 followers!

My handle is silly - it's Da's nickname for me when I was a little girl (SninkyPoo - which he stopped using after some of his friends thought he was saying STINKYpoo) - and I need to change it.

Scratching my head over what to call myself.  I am committed to the concept that America can lead on climate change - that America HAS to lead on climate change - and that the key to getting action is to get climate change out of the "green ghetto" and into the top priority lists of conservatives.

In the same vein, I am thinking I need to scrap this blog, with its silly title, and craft something that looks All American and Bi-Partisan, so I don't come off as the Eco-Liberal who was Raised By Hippies that I probably am.

Go under cover?

Hmmmm....

to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment